Monday, December 31, 2007

Y3@r of 2007

Today is the end of 2007... What have i done in this year?
In January, I enrolled SAM program at Taylors University College. This was my first year college life. At Taylors, there is a big different with my previous school~Chong Hwa Independent High School. Firstly, 99.9% of Chong Hwa students are Chinese, but there are variety of races at Taylors. Secondly, all of us speak in Mandarin at CH. However, there are totally different at Taylors. Etc.....

AND MANY MANY MORE...

1. Met new friends at Taylors
2. New study environment
3. Met new teacher
4. Found out my Chemistry actually was so lousy (but i score A1 in my SPM...Y???)
5. Own a personal computer (no need to share with my siblings..haha)
6. Learnt to use computer (i m reluctantly...but i forced by a lot of assignment)
7. Learnt to online ( my dear friend taught me...thx ya...)
8. Spent a lot of money on EATING
9. Bought seven shoes in a year
10. First time i call for McDonald delivery
11. First time i drive to school
12. First time i countdown for Christmas with my fellow friends
13. First time i studied until mid night to sit for exam ( really never did it before)
14. First time go for hair rebonding
15. put on weight in this year
16. and etc..............cant remember!!!

Goodbye to 2007!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com