Wednesday, December 26, 2007

M3rRy Christm@S

Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!!!
This was the first time I countdown for Christmas with my dearest friend...at Genting Highland!!! So nice and unforgettable...

At bout 11.45pm, we all gathered at the lobby, there are so many people, we cant move forward even one step.

5...4...3...2...1........Merry Chrsitmas!!! At 12am right, I saw most of the couple was hugging and kissing at the moment...so sweet!

My heart was also touching at that time, the atmosphere there was so warming ! Really is a wonderful Christmas!!!

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
We took photo at the front of Double Decker

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Girl's gang

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Boy's gang

I love this trip very much although only 2 days 1 night

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com