Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LoV3

"Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart" by Julie Marie. I love this phrase.
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Who can tell me what is LOVE? We establish relationships with many different types of people. For instance, our family members, neighbors, colleagues, friends, spouses, etc. We've been taught that the love is different depending on who we're loving.

The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of love as the years increase. The love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. Let say, you may prefer to spend more time with someone who is outgoing, rather than quiet. You may be more physically attracted to someone who is short rather than tall, or older rather than younger. There are an endless number of qualities that we might prefer over others. Love can make up for a great many things that are missing in our life. But, if we don't have love, no matter what else we have, it is never enough.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

For me, to love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another. No matter what, no matter where , as long as the love is there, i am satisfied and no longer have any demand.

I have my own past love story...however everything is over, but i still can remember it vividly. One of my ex is the one i love the most compare to others. At the end of standard 4, i fell in love with him; till form 2, we fell in love with each other, yet we broke up(our love only last for a few months...sigh!) . Even i have broken up with him, but i still love him. Till Now, probably yes probably no, but i will try my best to forget him...

What you all brought to me is good enough for me to recall. Thanks guys! And now i am still..... AVAILABLE!

hehe...
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com