Sunday, December 30, 2007

L@st Sunday of 2007

Today, I and my family went to grandpa and grandma house for lunch. My grandpa feed a cat as his pet. But do you know, I have CAT PHOBIA . So, i cant sit at there properly and of course I ran there and ran here. Eventually, my grandpa caught the cat and put it into the jail "toilet". Now only i relieved. I can hear the cat was screaming in the toilet...so pity...

Later, my dad brought us to Jusco for shopping. I and my sister like to buy this and that(clothes, shoes, jewelery, etc.). [all Gals like to shop except my mum ]. My mum was sitting at the coffee shop and my dad accompany us to shop. So good my dad!(not always). Actually, my dad is our 'banker'. His responsibility is to help us to pay. haha...so bad i am. (i think my dad should sub me a card ..)

Then at bout 6pm, we went for dinner. At night, we just watched movie at home. And now, I am writing this blog.

All of this was what i had done in the last Sunday of 2007.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com