Thursday, December 6, 2007

@m ! S!Ck???

Yes...Actually, i was not feeling well last night, i got sore throat, a little bit fever... so i swallow a panadol and went to bed to have an early sleep...When i woke up this morning... Undeniable, i feel much more better... but i lie to my best friend that i am still sick(sorry ya..)...then of course she came to find me and bring along a box of "kool fever" & one bottle of "Three legs cooling water". So warm and so sweet!!! Even I have no more fever, but i still affix the "kool fever" on my forehead...hehe... something wrong with me?

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com Wao..."kool fever" helps me to disperse the heat!!! ~~(seems like i am helping "kool fever" to advertise...haha)

Thanks my dear friend...thanks a lot...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakau.. plz dun cheat me next time..
i'll angry o...

 
template by suckmylolly.com