Tuesday, December 4, 2007

**E@+!nG**

Eating is the most happiest thing for me...
Maybe somebody especially girl will think that eating is suffering them...
but i don't think so...i enjoy eating very much...
Nowadays, people always keep fit by without eating anything...they don't have a balance diet...is this good for them? of course the answer is NO!
To maintain a perfect body shape,exercise is the most important thing...
we can eat less,but absolutely no NO EAT!

Sometimes i ate with my friends, you know what they did?They were counting how much the calories the food has...Oh my God!!! Isn't this too crazy? Come on, I lost my appetite at once...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See how enjoy i am even drinking a glass of ice lemon tea

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So delicious the 'jagung'!!! YUMMY

I finished this 100g of famous amos's cookies in less than 10 minutes. Terrible right?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com