Wednesday, May 14, 2008

M!ss my mum

Today, my mum back to Nilai ~ my parents working place. Suddenly, i miss her so much. My mum came back to home for few days because my sisters and brother having their mid term test for bout one week, so mum was here to take care their routine activities. Really a good mum! As i am holiday-ing now, therefore i spend most of my time with mum. We eat together, watch tv programme together, chit-chat together as well. Even i am 19 this year, my mum still treat me as a child. She always wake me up when the sun is going to burn me, force me to sleep at 11pm, worried bout my breakfast, lunch and dinner all the time. Sometimes, she just like a kid, she likes to play with us, steals my things and laughs with no reason. so funny right?

And now, she back to nilai... really miss her. Nobody 'argue' with me anymore. :(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com