Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yesterday was my birthday, really a big surprise from my dear friends...At my 'birthday eve', actually i was just going to have my dinner with mei zin at Sushi King. [everything is RM2,抵吃!!!] However, when i reach there, i saw my frens were queuing up...i still did not know what is happening...i juz realize when my fren laughing at me. Huh!

My first birthday cake. Celebrate together with Wei as she was born after next two day of me. "Tiramishu"

Second cake sure is celebrate with family. "Tiramishu" again...Although i only celebrate with my siblings, but quite nice and happy. My parents is busy with their work, that's y.....

Photobucket

Lastly, a very nice cake from Mei Zin. I really want to appreciate her for what she has done to me. I really like it. Thanks..
Photobucket
Fortunately not tiramishu again, is my favorite chocolate!" HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE " with a theme of 'shopping'

2 comments:

Yiying aka 巨婴 said...

hey..yiying here.. =)
wish u happy belated birthday..
da birthday cake looked so great + meaningful+ cute.. *envy*..
LoL.. gotta be always happy.. =)
p/s :: hope to c u and meizin in penang soon..haha
take care.. bye~~~

yw said...

hey christine.. oops.. paiseh i'm late.. happpppee belated biirrrtthday ya..
ur bd cake made by mei zin looks really really nice!! can it be eaten ??
oh well,lastly,take carez ya =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com